These are the new HQ Prop 8 x 5 high RPM props (31 Aug 2013) - a matching set of 1 x CW(R) and 1 x CCW(standard) low pitched multicopter props. These are specifically matched to 1175kv CarbonBird motors on 4S 16.8v. We have tested them to 12,500 RPM and amazingly - They require almost NO balancing - They are tough and quite. they are amazingly similar to the Graupner E-Props in that they have a strong centre airflow and good motor cooling.
- Quiet - suitable for indoor or urban Ops
- Strong ABS plastic with carbon fibres in the plastic - black carbon composite
- Super light weight 7.6grams - perfect for rapid speed changes - required to stabilise multiwiicopters
- Suits 1175kv - 4S - CarbonBird®
- 5mm ID - 6MM/8MM/9.5MM staggered inside tapers - (requires a prop REAMER - NOT included) - comes with 3MM,4MM,5MM,6MM adapter rings.
- Requires 7.5mm shaft height ; 5mm diameter shaft to mount it.
- These are high quality props for a great low price - made by HQ Prop - have passed all our MultiWiicopter tests - but you must adhere to safety warnings about props below - always.
- require almost NO balancing (always check every prop and use 800 grit wet-n-dry to remove any sharp edges at the leading edge of the blades)
- 2 props as you see in Photo 1 at right - 1 CW(R) and 1 CCW 8"x5 with 5mm bore
Balancing - These HQProps are near perfect as supplied (true) - they require almost no balancing - However you must check each and every prop yourself - BEFORE FLYING - on a balancer
Limitations - Do not exceed the max RPM 12.500 - replace any prop if damaged or crashed - You must understand the risk of flying a Quad with a damaged prop can result in the Multicopter crashing/falling and hurting a 3rd party or yourself - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for this ! - props can cut - keep away from eyes! wear safety glasses ALWAYS !
Keep your PROPS OFF - not installed - until you are fully conversant/understand in full the functions of your Tx in full including TRAV (end Points), the arm and disarm procedures - realise that for a noob skiping or out-of-order set-up steps or moving sticks, or even static - PROPS may start at anytime without warning. Never install props prior to calibration of the ESC and testing the gyro orientation, and arm/disarm testing of the board - YOU are responsible - make sure your actions and your Copter is safe. PROPS can CUT ! take precautions ! Never fly closer than 30m to/from any person or pet
Question - Can it use this prop on dji motors - ?
As supplied - NO - You must first purchase a prop reamer from this site and bore out to 8mm to use with dji motors