These are the new HQ Prop 6x4.5" high RPM props (July 2014) 0645 - 2 * Quad sets (black) of 4 x CW(R) and 4 x CCW(standard) medium pitched multicopter props. These are specifically matched to 2400kv CarbonBird motors on 3S on Scarab 270 Air Knife-mini - 6x4.5 for extreme speed fast flying FPV or racing. amazingly - They require almost NO balancing - They are tough and quite. The colour versions (GREEN this listing) are normally flown at the back to give an aircraft front/back reference in line of sight LOS; but you can fly all green or all orange etc - personal preference
the colour props are actually stronger than the blacks! my choice for FPV and flipping
- SUPER Quiet - STEALTH Prop - suitable for indoor or urban Ops
- FAST FAST FAST- with these props you get a higher top speed on your mini - but loss about 10% efficienccy for hovering ops if you suddenly stop racing and hover for a full battery.
- Strong ABS plastic
- Super light weight 4.7grams/ prop - perfect for rapid speed changes - required to stabilise multiwiicopters
- Suits 2400kv - 3S - CarbonBird® motors or T-Motor navigator with 5mm hub - To use these effectively for racing your mini must be less than 550g total with everything on board.
- 5mm ID lip - 3MM/4MM/5MM/6mm inserts included (you would have to drill ou the lip with a reamer to use 6mm
- Requires 7.1mm shaft height ; 5mm diameter shaft to mount it.
- These are high quality props for a great low price - made by HQ Prop - have passed all our MultiWiicopter tests - but you must adhere to safety warnings about props below - always.
- require almost NO balancing (always check every prop and use 800 grit wet-n-dry to remove any sharp edges at the leading edge of the blades)
- 8 props 6x4.5" as you see in Photo 1 at right - GREEN - 4 CW(R) and 4 CCW
- 8 insert sets 3/4/5/6mm (not normally used)
less Balancing - These HQProps are near perfect as supplied (true centres) - they require almost no balancing, if any at all - However you must check each and every prop yourself - BEFORE FLYING - on a balancer - we found none in 4 set needed balance - but its up to the user to check and if necessary balance for HD Video
Limitations - Do not exceed the max RPM 25,500 - replace any prop if damaged or crashed - You must understand the risk of flying a Quad with a damaged prop can result in the Multicopter crashing/falling and hurting a 3rd party or yourself - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for this ! - props can cut - keep away from eyes! wear safety glasses ALWAYS !
Keep your PROPS OFF - not installed - until you are fully conversant/understand in full the functions of your Tx in full including TRAV (end Points), the arm and disarm procedures - realise that for a noob skiping or out-of-order set-up steps or moving sticks, or even static - PROPS may start at anytime without warning. Never install props prior to calibration of the ESC and testing the gyro orientation, and arm/disarm testing of the board - YOU are responsible - make sure your actions and your Copter is safe. PROPS can CUT ! take precautions ! Never fly closer than 30m to/from any person or pet
Question - Can it use this prop on other motors - ?
Check the diameter of your motor shaft is 5mm and the depth between the spinner and the base <7mm or less - then you can pop them straight on.