These are the new HQ Prop 6x3.5" high RPM props (Aug 2015) 0635 - one sets (orrange)CW(R) + CCW(standard) low pitched multicopter props. These are specifically matched to 2400kv CarbonBird motors on 3S on Scarab 270 Air Knife-mini - 6x3.5 for good all round endurance. amazingly - They require some balancing - They are tough and quite. The colour versions (ORANGE this listing) are normally flown at the back to give an aircraft front/back reference in line of sight LOS
- SUPER Quiet - STEALTH Prop - suitable for indoor or urban Ops
- Low Pitch = High efficienccy for longer flights , hovering ops
- Strong ABS plastic
- Super light weight 4.0grams/ prop - perfect for rapid speed changes - required to stabilise multiwiicopters
- Suits 2400kv - 3S - CarbonBird® motors or T-Motor navigator with 5mm hub - To use these effectively for racing your mini must be less than 550g total with everything on board.
- 5mm ID Ø bore - and two 2mm holes 10mm apart
- Requires 6mm shaft height ; 5mm diameter shaft to mount it.
- These are high quality props for a great low price - made by HQ Prop - have passed all our MultiWiicopter tests - but you must adhere to safety warnings about props below - always.
- require some balancing (always check every prop and use 800 grit wet-n-dry to remove any sharp edges at the leading edge of the blades)
For CarbonBird 2400kV motor on 3S :: these props ran160 g firstname.lastname@example.org@50% throttle ; 270g thrust @6.2amps 75% throttle and 375g thrust @10.8 amps at WOT which is 128w - so a perfect match to this motor (so Efficiency of 4.8g/watt in a 640g Quad in the hover)
- 2 props 6x3.5" as you see in Photo 1 at top right - ORANGE - CW(R) and CCW
We recommend to always check Balancing - These HQProps are near perfect as supplied (true centres) - they require almost no balancing, if any at all - However you must check each and every prop yourself - BEFORE FLYING - on a balancer - we found none in 4 set needed balance - but its up to the user to check and if necessary balance for HD Video
Limitations - Do not exceed the max RPM 25,500 - replace any prop if damaged or crashed - You must understand the risk of flying a Quad with a damaged prop can result in the Multicopter crashing/falling and hurting a 3rd party or yourself - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for this ! - props can cut - keep away from eyes! wear safety glasses ALWAYS !
Keep your PROPS OFF - not installed - until you are fully conversant/understand in full the functions of your Tx in full including TRAV (end Points), the arm and disarm procedures - realise that for a noob skiping or out-of-order set-up steps or moving sticks, or even static - PROPS may start at anytime without warning. Never install props prior to calibration of the ESC and testing the gyro orientation, and arm/disarm testing of the board - YOU are responsible - make sure your actions and your Copter is safe. PROPS can CUT ! take precautions ! Never fly closer than 30m to/from any person or pet
Question - Can it use this prop on other motors - ?
Check the diameter of your motor shaft is 5mm and the depth between the spinner and the base <7mm or less - then you can pop them straight on.