HQProp 5x4x3 2015 AU v2 stronger composite compared to 2014 when first introduced - 5x4x3 high RPM TRIPLE blade props - 2 sets (black) of 2 x CW(R) and 2 x CCW(standard) low pitched multicopter props. These are specifically matched to 2400kv CarbonBird motors on 3S and also the CarbonBird T-Motor 2300kv using the 5mm PA that comes with that motor. amazingly - They require almost NO balancing - They are tough and quite. As most advanced pilots know - tripes are less efficient than 2 blaed props in the hover - but where Triples really smash the 2 blade prop is during fast high speed video Ops where a triple does not generate out-of-phase feedback forces that a 2 blade prop does - they also offer 20% more thrust in a given size such as 5" diameter - and in mini copter you dont always have the option of running bigger props.
We got 9.5mins running these on a Scarab Knife 270mm (carrying FPV gear and also a Mobius) with CarbonBird 2300kv t-motors and these HQProp triples
- SMOOTH at high speed runs on HDVideo camera
- Quiet - suitable for indoor or urban Ops
- Strong ABS plastic v2 stronger composite
- Super light weight 3.3grams/ prop - perfect for rapid speed changes - required to stabilise multiwiicopters
- Suits 2300-2400kv - 3S - CarbonBird® motors or T-Motor navigator with 5mm hub - To use these effectively your mini must be less than 400g total with everything on board.
- 5mm ID lip - 3MM/4MM/5MM inserts included
- Requires 7.1mm shaft height ; 5mm diameter shaft to mount it.
- These are high quality props for a great low price - made by HQ Prop - have passed all our MultiWiicopter tests - but you must adhere to safety warnings about props below - always.
- require almost NO balancing if any (always check every prop and use 800 grit wet-n-dry to remove any sharp edges at the leading edge of the blades)
- 4 5x4x3 (v2 series) TRIPLE blade props as you see in Photo above - 2 CW(R) and 2 CCW
- 4 inserts - 5mm normally used on the bottom side - if you fit the 5mm space to the lower bush and this helps to elevate the prop.
less Balancing - These HQProps are near perfect as supplied (true centres) - they require almost no balancing, if any at all - However you must check each and every prop yourself - BEFORE FLYING - on a balancer - we found none in 4 set needed balance - but its up to the user to check and if necessary balance for HD Video
Limitations - Do not exceed the max RPM 21,500 - replace any prop if damaged or crashed - You must understand the risk of flying a Quad with a damaged/cracked prop can result in the Multicopter crashing/falling and hurting a 3rd party or yourself , possibly damaging your Quad itself - at your own risk - YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for this ! - props can cut - keep away from eyes! wear safety glasses ALWAYS !
Keep your PROPS OFF - not installed - until you are fully conversant/understand in full the functions of your Tx in full including TRAV (end Points), the arm and disarm procedures - realise that for a noob skiping or out-of-order set-up steps or moving sticks, or even static - PROPS may start at anytime without warning. Never install props prior to calibration of the ESC and testing the gyro orientation, and arm/disarm testing of the board - YOU are responsible - make sure your actions and your Copter is safe. PROPS can CUT ! take precautions ! Never fly closer than 30m to/from any person or pet
Question - Can it use this prop on other motors - ?
Check the diameter of your motor shaft is 5mm and the depth between the spinner and the base <7mm or less - then you can pop them straight on.